In this article, we are discussing everything you need to know about the Trade Jini Review 2022, Check Trade Jini brokerage charges, margin, trading platform, Demat and trading account charges, branches, customer care contact, pros, cons, and more about Trade Jini.
Tradejini is a Bangalore-based trending stockbroking firm with the goal of lowest brokerage fees and assisting traders in strategically increasing their profit margins. They have joined the exclusive club of firms with yearly revenues in excess of 1000 crores. Tradejini employs a cutting-edge method to providing services remotely. They have a staff with over 60 years of expertise in stock trading goods. However, they lack the full range of Research & Advisory services, which are in high demand, particularly among veterans.
In the year 2012, the firm officially began operations. The company’s founder, Mr. J Kishore Kumar, has much more than 60 years of expertise in the stockbroking sector. That is why, after only six years in business, it has surpassed the 1000 crore milestone.
More About Trade Jini:
Tradejini Financial Services and Tradejini Commodity Pvt Ltd, the discount broker services of Tradejini Financial Services and Tradejini Commodity Pvt Ltd, with centralized operations in Banglore, strives to live up to its marketing lines – good platform, best pricing, and superior service.
Tradejini offers both trading and DP services with the same account, which is a fairly uncommon feature among discount brokers. Traders may get immediate support from Tradejini Customer Care through phone, email, or live online chat. You may trade stocks, commodities, futures and options, and currencies on the NSE, BSE, MCX, and MCX-SX using Tradejini. There are no gimmicks or tricks in any of the transactions because they operate on a flat-fee basis.
As a Depository Participant with Central Depository Services Limited, Tradejini provides depository services to investors (CDSL). Tradejini provides two options for transferring cash from customers to the company. One option is to use the Atom payment gateway, which allows clients to transfer cash from any of 25 banks and receive immediate credit for trading. It costs Rs 9 per transfer plus service tax.
Another method is NEFT/RTGS Pay-in, which allows customers to transfer funds from their banks to Tradejini Financial Services Pvt. Ltd. and Tradejini Commodity Pvt. Ltd.’s HDFC Bank account. This is a free service. Pay-Out requests may be sent using their back-office log-in.
Trade Jini Review- Advantages and Disadvantages:
The following are Tradejini’s benefits. Before you establish a Tradejini account, you should study the benefits and drawbacks. The advantages and disadvantages of Tradejini might help you decide if it is right for you.
What I Like (Pros):
- The Atom payment gateway offers a fund transfer service with 25 major banks. This is a way of instantaneous transfer.
- Regardless of the amount of money transferred, the fee is Rs 9 plus a service charge.
- There is no minimum brokerage.
- There’s no need to sign up for several platforms to access various segments.
- There is no longer any need to transfer funds from one exchange to another in order to trade.
- Onsite, there is a live chat feature.
What I don’t Like (cons):
- Tradejini does not provide a three-in-one account.
- IPOs, FPOs, FDs, NCDs, and Offers For Sale are not available on Tradejini.
Trade Jini Account Opening charges:
- Charges for Opening a Trading Account (One-Time): Rs 300
- Fees for opening a demat account (once): Zero.
- Charges for opening a commodity account (once): Rs 300
- Trading Annual maintenance expenses (AMC): Zero.
- Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) for Demat Accounts: Rs 300 per year.
Trade Jini Brokerage Plane & Charges:
- Equity Delivery Brokerage: 0.10% or Rs 20 per trade whichever is lower
- Equity Intraday Brokerage: 0.01% or Rs 20 per trade whichever is lower
- Equity Future Brokerage: 0.01% or Rs 20 per trade whichever is lower
- Equity Options Brokerage: Rs 20 per executed order
- Currency Futures Brokerage: 0.01% or Rs 20 per trade whichever is lower
- Currency Options Brokerage: Rs 20 per executed order
- Commodity Brokerage: 0.01% or Rs 20 per trade whichever is lower
- Commodity Options Brokerage: Rs 20 per trade
- Equity (Cash & Delivery): 0.00325%
- Equity Futures: 0.0020%
- Equity Options: 0.053%(on Premium)
- Currency Futures: 0.00125%
- Currency Options: 0.0435%(on Premium)
- Commodities: MCX: 0.0030%
- DP Transaction charge: Rs 15 /Debit Transaction
- Dial & Trade: Rs 20 per executed order.
Trade Jini Margin:
The margin for intraday trading on Tradejini is up to 6x depending on the investment. At the BSE, NSE, and MCX, Tradejini Futures and options intraday trading margin is 1.3x for Equity, Currency, and Commodity trading. Tradejini F&O carries forward positions and equity delivery trades are not eligible for extra margin.
- Equity Delivery: 1x (no margin).
- Equity Intraday: Up to 6x (based on the stock).
- Equity, Currency (F&O): Intraday – 1.3x, Carry forward – 1x of NRML margin (Span + Exposure).
- Commodity Futures: Intraday – 1.3x, Carry forward – 1x of NRML margin (Span + Exposure).
Open Account with Trade Jini:
Investors must create a two-in-one account with Tradejini in order to trade online (Trading and Demat).
Trade Jini Trading Software & Tools (Trade Jini Trading Platforms):
This is Omnesys Technologies Pvt. Ltd’s default trading terminal, which allows for quick order execution and real-time monitoring. This is the only way to send money. On a single platform, you may trade all sectors and exchanges. The services are customized to the stock market overall and investors’ ever-changing requirements. Investors may use NEST Trader to place, modify, and cancel orders, as well as see the order book, trade book, position book, limits, and marketplace picture.
It’s compatible with smartphones and tablet trading App. It’s a quick and easy way to trade. The National Stock Exchange of India has launched NSE NOW. NSE NOW EXPRESS is a user-friendly web platform that enables you to trade in a safe environment. Customers of Tradejini may now trade and use all faultless services on NSE NOW, the industry’s leading trading platform. Traders may use NSE NOW. Day-by-day and net-by-net reports are available. Mobile, online, and email are all options for receiving information and notifications. Advanced Graphs and charts can be requested and accessed.
Trade Jini Products & Services:
In the stock trading business, Tradejini has established itself as a rising force. They’re linked to nearly every product in the stock trading business, including Equity Trading, Commodity Trading, and Currency Trading. Not to mention the operations involving Options, Futures, Mutual Funds, and SIPs. However, some of them, such as Forex, Banking, and Insurance-related businesses, are missing.
However, their stock trading services are not as reliable as their merchandise. Yes, they handle Demat and Trading account-related activities, but they fall short when it comes to fundamental stock trading services like Stock Recommendations, Robo Advisory, and PMS. However, their IPO services, as well as their intraday services, are highly appealing. Meanwhile, while not being an established trading institution, analysts say Tradejini performed an excellent job in providing Trading exposure of up to 6x.
Trade Jini Customer Ratings & Review 2022:
|Product & Services||8.02/ 10|
|Broking Experience||8.33 / 10|
|Trading Platform||8.06 / 10|
|Research & Advisory||8.09 / 10|
|Brokerage Charges & Fees||8.12/ 10|
Trade Jini Complaint:
|Exchange||Financial Year||Number of Clients||Complaint||%|
Tradejini is an online discount broker that offers inexpensive brokerage plans and excellent customer support. Although the broker’s sophisticated features are restricted, Tradejini is a solid contender for all types of investors.